Monday, August 17, 2009

You breath in when I breath out

I found this video on a blog recently and loved the song and video. It made me cry actually, well not cry as so much as bring a tear to my eyes. Being immobile like I have, I have been counting on people and needing more support than ever. I loved this video in the sense that we all need that extra support every so often and it's good to know that there is someone there to catch you when you need it. I have been lucky this summer to have great family and friends that have done just that. They've given me hugs when I needed them, and catch me when I need help. I know that there are things far worse than having foot surgery and that this is small compared to other things. I'm just not use to being stuck in the house or not being able to go and do as I please. It's been a test to say the least. Why have I never heard of this group before? They are from Scotland and their accents give me goosebumps( I have this thing, a bit of a crush when it comes to Scottish accents). The video is good and the song is even better.

1 comment:

Heath694 said...

I think I've heard of this band before, but never listened to them. They are great!! Thanks for sharing. I'm totally going to iTunes and downloading right now. I, as you know, have a thing for Scotts as well (no pun on your name intended, although I do like you). I have a think for most Britts in general. BTW, do you like Snow Patrol?? Gary Lightbody's voice makes me melt EVERY TIME!! I like to imagine he's singing right to me (he-he-he).