Saturday, August 9, 2008

Surprise for Mark!

This will make Mark so happy. I have decided to join the land of bloggers. Mainly for family and friends because lets face it, who else wants to read this kind of stuff? I have long since given up on scrapbooking. Took much wasted time and money in my opinion. Now I make books through shutterfly and spend less time and less money and there is no more of the fru fru stuff on the pages. I feel less stressed and that makes me happy. I do tend to look longingly at the scrapbook store when we drive by, memories of cute stuff and all that paper. Oh how I love that paper. Then I think of how fast I can whip out a book going through shutterfly(my next venture is blurb.com because they are cheaper and I think better quality). This will also be a fix for me, a replacement so to speak for scrapbooking. Does it sound like I miss it? At times yes. I know Mark doesn't miss me going. We have a cute store here in Issaquah though. I go in with Kiah when she needs stuff for school and I touch all the paper. I'm telling you, I have a thing about paper. All the textures and patterns. It's the same with me going into a fabric store. I can't get enough of all the different fabric and patterns. I get a bit fixated. Ok enough. This is me saying I have a blog. There will be more to follow. Hopefully not too boring.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Yeah! You have a blog now. And we fixed my pet peeve about photo linking :) I like this much better than scrap booking.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog on Heather's. Totally agree with you about scrapbooking, I don't have the time or patience for it. Ok, maybe I have the time. I just don't like it.

Ingunn said...

Yay, I didn't know you have a blog!

Digital photo books make much more sense nowadays...but as long as I still have the time for it, I'll keep scrapbooking. Mainly because I too have a paper fetish ;)